At the end of its meeting at Ibadan on the 6th of August, 2020, the Southwest Caucus of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, comprising of all the 6 State Chairmen and Secretaries, all members of the BOT from the zone, and the zonal officers resolved as follows:
1. All dysfunctional and never-do-gooders are warned to stay clear of the APGA in the Southwest
2. The Southwest APGA has never been known to associate with agents of destabilization of our great party APGA and will never be a tool in the hands of such demented agents in any attempt to rebel against the legitimately constituted Leadership of APGA
3. All attempt from any quarters to plant seed of discord in the party shall be resisted by all constitutional means.
4. With no iota of doubt, the Southwest members reiterate their unflinching support for the National Chairman of our party, Ozonkpu Dr. Victor Ike Oye, his constitutionally-elected members of the party’s National Working Committee and the National Leader of our great party, the working Governor of Anambra State His Excellency, Willie Obiano.
5. We Congratulate the National Chairman for being found worthy for National Service as a member of the Committee set up by the Federal Government, to chart the way for the Economic revamping of the Nation.
5. Finally the Southwest members of APGA recognised the no mean feat achieved by Ozokpu Dr. Victor Ike Oye, by leading the party to be the first party to have her own Head Office in the highbrow area of the Federal Capital Territory.
Dr. Samson Segun Olalere, National Vice Chairman Southwest APGA
Hon. Emmanuel Oyetayo Oyewole, Asst. National Secretary, Southwest APGA
#COVID-19 is real