The National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance APGA, Ozonkpu Dr Victor Ike Oye, has yet again proved to be a quintessential leader that inspires APGA faithful towards positive actions.
Last Friday in an open letter to APGA stakeholders in Imo published in his Facebook page he recounted his vision on cushioning the effect of Covid-19 through his divine initiative called APGA FIGHTS COVID-19 which is yielding an unprecedented fruits in Anambra and other states.
Furthermore as a compassionate leader he is, he beckoned on APGA stakeholders and faithful to rally round the offshoot of his vision which the hard working Chairman of Imo APGA replicated when he launched on the same Friday Imo APGA Relief Fund against Covid-19, tagged Operation feed the poor in Imo with the sum of five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) wired into APGA Imo account.
It became the tonic needed by APGA faithful across board who read his open appeal for Imo APGA. it rained and continued to rain thousands of naira and food items for APGA Imo in the spirit of being ones brothers and sisters keeper as exemplified by the national chairman.
Below are the list of initial donors under the Facebook post of the national chairman titled THE IMO STATE APGA FUND: CALL FOR SUPPORT
1. Dr. Victor Oye, APGA National Chairman – N500,000
2. Hon. Nnamdi Okafor, Majority Leader Anambra State House of Assembly – N120,000
3. Hon. Cater Umeh, member representing Aguata 1 in the Anambra State House of Assembly – 100,000
4. Tony Ngonadi – N50,000
5. Leo Nwuba, Transition Committee Chairman Awka south LGA Anambra State – N100,000
6. Comrade John Obijeme – N20000
7. Joseph Ikeanyi – N20000
8. Samson Olalere, national vice chairman APGA west – N10,000
9. Uloka Chuks(Oye Pikin), member APGA new media team – N10,000
10. Chief Uchenna Okogbuo, Deputy National Chairman South APGA – N100,000
11. Ijeoma Ihevueme – N10,000
12. Hon. John Nwokoye, member representing Awka north in the Anambra State House of Assembly – N50,000
13. Felly Okika – N20,000
14. Woki Nwankwo – N20,000
15. Hon. Cater Umeh in support of Uchenna Okogbuo – N20,000
16. Ekene Ejiofor – N50,000
17. Hon. Ifeanyi Arthur Chiekwu, member representing Idemili North in the Anambra State House of Assembly – N100,000
18. Onyi Esiaka – N100,000
19. Barr. Ray Onyegu – N50,000
20. Ben Akam – N20,000
21. Collins Opuruzo – 20,000
22. Eselu Ogbaru – 100,000
23. Hon Nnanna Nzewi SSA to Governor Willie Obiano on APGA Affairs/Coordinator APGA New Media. Secretary Contact and mobilization Committee Imo APGA Relief Fund – 50 bags of 5kg rice.
And more donations are still pouring in support of APGA National Chairman’s open letter and financial support for IMO APGA COVID-19 STIMULUS RELIEF as at the time of filling this report
It would be recalled that few months ago immediately after the lockdown due to Covid-19, Dr Oye divinely received a revelation on how best APGA can help cushion the effect of hunger and starvation especially on the indigent and special people in our midst due to the coronavirus pandemic lockdown
Lo and behold, he launched APGA FIGHTS COVID-19, an intiative that APGA stakeholders in Anambra state responded to speedily, leading the pack is the national chairman himself who donated 3m to Anambra State Covid-19 support fund.
APGA stakeholders like Chief JJ Ezeokafor (EzeUdo Aguata) , MD Jesco oil gave 50m, Chief Anthony Enukame of Tonimas Group another powerful APGA stakeholder in Anaocha Anambra state gave 2m, Messrs Akai Egwuonwu, Dr Nwokoye and other spirited individuals like Coscharis etc all gave money and donated food items running into millions of naira after reading the open appeal letter from the compassionate national Chairman of APGA, who also saw to it that the thousands of food items ( which included thousands of bags of rice, bags of beans and cartons of noddles etc) and over 10,000 cts of sanitizers were distributed equitably among the indigents, orphanages and special people in the 326 wards of Anambra State irrespective of party affiliation.
Moreso, more and more APGA stakeholders and members has been inspired by the vision of Dr Victor Ike Oye, APGA national chairman to embark on stimulus package free distribution in their various communities and wards and today Imo APGA has keyed into the vision of the visionary national chairman of APGA on stimulus package distribution to the poor.
Indeed APGA is more than a political party
We are our brothers and sisters keeper
Support APGA Fights Covid-19 initiative
Note: To Support Imo APGA Relief Fund against Covid-19,
Pay into the following account details:
APGA Imo State
And all also call +234 806 536 9498 for proper documentation. Thanks and God bless you.